Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, we will exchange your item, refund your money, or credit your school. We’ll do whatever it takes to make it right!
Please note: Imprinted and custom merchandise may not be canceled, exchanged, changed or returned after you have given us final approval.
We will send an e-mail message to you to confirm online orders, which you place. From time to time we may contact you via e-mail with special School promotions. You will always have the option to discontinue these e-mails should you wish.
• Please provide logo files in a vector format saved from either Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. We can also re-create your logo if you can provide us a ultra high resolution .jpg file.
(We cannot create your logo from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other presentation files)
• Acceptable file formats for logos include: .ai, .eps, .pdf or a high-resolution .jpg
• Pictures need to be high quality .jpg .png or .gif files.
• Please convert all fonts to curves or outlines (or supply all necessary fonts).
• There should be no linked objects in your file.
• Files may be e-mailed to email@example.com
• All of the images in our collection are at 300 dpi and sized for each individual product. We recommend uploading an image, which after its resized to fit the product, is still above 72 dpi.